TS – ICET EXAM
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS-ICET) is conducted for the admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses (full time/part-time/evening/distance mode) offered by the following Universities in the State of Telangana including their affiliated colleges. TS-ICET 2019 was conducted by Kakatiya University, on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad. TS-ICET 2020 was conducted in the Online Mode.
Participating Universities as per Notification
Kakatiya University has informed that following universities and affiliated colleges will accept TS-ICET 2020 scores for admission to MBA/MCA 2020-22 batch.
- Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJSAU)
- B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
- JNT University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H)
- Kakatiya University (KU)
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
- Osmania University (OU)
- Palamur University (PU)
- Satavahana University (SU)
- Telangana University (TU)
Important Dates of TS-ICET 2020:
Date of Commencement of Submission of Online Applications : 06-03-2020
Last date for Submission of Online Applications without Late Fee : 30-04-2020
- With a Late fee of 500/- : 05-05-2020
- With a Late fee of 2,000/- : 10-05-2020
- With a Late fee of 5,000/- : 14-05-2020
- With a Late fee of 10,000/- : 19-05-2020
Start of Downloading of TS ICET-2020 Hall Tickets: N/A
TS ICET-2020 Examination: 23-05-2020 & 24-05-2020 (Wednesday & Thursday); 10.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. & 2.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Announcement of Preliminary Key: N/A
Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key: Shortly Update Announcement of Final Key and Test Entrance Results: Shortly Update
Eligibility and Qualifying marks:
- For MBA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration except Oriental Languages.
- For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration (except Oriental Languages) with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
Qualifying marks in TS ICET-2020 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
TS ICET-2020 Applications should be submitted through ONLINE mode only. Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at AP Online / TS Online Centres and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking). Application Fee: Rs. 650/- Rs. 450/- in case of SC/ST Candidates
The test consists of 200 questions of one mark each. This is an objective type test to be conducted in online mode and the questions are of multiple choice. Out of the given options, the candidate has to choose the correct answer. If the Candidate gives more than one answer to any question, such answers will be ignored while awarding marks.
Medium of Test: English only for Section-C and English & Telugu for Section-A & Section-B.
Section-A: Analytical Ability
- Data Sufficiency – 20 questions
- Problem Solving – 55 questions
Section-B: Mathematical Ability
- Arithmetical Ability – 35 questions
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability- 30 questions
- Statistical Ability- 10 questions
Section-C: Communication Ability
- Vocabulary -10 questions
- Business and Computer Terminology -10 questions
- Functional Grammar- 15 questions
- Reading Comprehension- 15 questions
Candidates need to attempt 200 Questions (200 Marks) in 150 minutes. Here’s a detailed look at TS-ICET 2020 syllabus:
Section A: Analytical Ability
Topics covered under Analytical Ability are:
- Data Sufficiency
- Problem Solving
- Sequences and Series: Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b::c:d relationship; odd thing out: missing number in a sequence or a series.
- Data Analysis: Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or a Passage is to be analysed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
- Coding and Decoding
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems: Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation.
Section B: Mathematical Ability
Topics covered under Mathematical Ability are:
- Arithmetical Ability: Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d; Rational numbers, Ordering.; Percentages; Profit and loss; Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.
- Algebra and Geometrical Ability: Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications – Equation of a line in different forms.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°): Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances, Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences; Linear equations and expressions; Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative; Plane geometry – lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry-distance between points.
- Statistical Ability: Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Correlation, simple problems on Probability.
Section C: Communication Ability
Topics covered under Communication Ability are:
- Functional grammar
- Business and Computer terminology: Identification of basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.).
- Reading Comprehension (3 Passages)
Test Centres: Hyderabad , Karimnagar, Khammam, Kodad, Mahabubnagar, Nalgonda, Narsapur, Medak, Nizamabad, Ranga Reddy, Sangareddy, Siddipet, Warangal, Kurnool, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
- Students 80 students
- Max Students100
- Duration12 week
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
0.00 average based on 0 ratings